Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Plantpassion. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Plantpassion.
3. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
BUYING FRESH FLOWERS FROM US
4. We offer seasonal fresh flowers, and our bouquets and bunches are offered as "Whatever is in season" Please look at our Social media feeds to see what is likely to be available. All orders will be bespoke and individual.
5. Delivery or Collection from the barn is available Tuesday-Saturday April to October, or at other times of the year by advance appointment. Orders must be placed for next day delivery by 4pm, or same day delivery by 8am. Please see our delivery details here
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
7. Your order will only be accepted by us once we have confirmed we have your flowers and that we can offer collection or delivery on your suggested date.
8. Because we are a seasonal flower farm, weather conditions may affect our ability to provide fresh flowers.
WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS AT THE FARM
9. We are a working farm: You will need to wear suitable clothes and footwear - Trainers or boots, not open toed sandals.
10. Our workshops would normally take place in mildly inclement weather. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a workshop if the workshop will be unable to take place due to weather conditions, e.g snow or torrential rain.
WEDDING & EVENT FLOWERS FROM PLANTPASSION
11. We will be providing flowers for the Date and time of your event as confirmed by you. We will pick flowers freshly for your orders to be looking at their best during the event.
12. We cannot guarantee any varieties of flowers as we are subject to the vagaries of the English weather, we reserve the right to substitute to your theme.
13. You will need clean buckets or vases to collect your flowers in, or may borrow ours if returned the following week. We will recycle all containers, packaging, vases and boxes.
14. We will take photos of the flowers we have made and will post them on social media and our website as marketing promotion, please let us know if you do not want your name to be mentioned.
15. To save the date for us to provide flowers we will need a £50 non refundable booking fee. This will be used against bulbs, seeds and plants for your flowers. If your wedding is cancelled by external sources e.g due to government regulations, this money can be used against flowers.
WHOLESALE FLOWERS FOR FLORISTS
16. Our Wholesale flowers purchase system is open to local florists who want to regularly buy buckets of flowers from Plantpassion.
17. The System is open to florists and trainee florists who are able to collect flowers from Plantpassion in Surrey and are on our list. Please email Claire to be added to our list
18. Collection is from Hill top farm on Tuesday-Saturday mornings 10-1 or by other times by appointment (e.g our out of hours service).
19. Orders must be sent by email by 8pm Monday evening for that week collection, Orders can be a stem count or budget to a theme. An order is not considered placed until a confirmation is sent detailing expected availability and collection time.
20. Payment is required in cash on collection or direct bank transfer (preferred method). Orders will be listed and invoice sent on collection. Payment required within 48hours of invoice.
21. We will be complying with all government restrictions on Covid 19 compliance. Events will only take place if they comply with all regulations.
22. Please don’t come to the farm if you are feeling ill.
23. We have hand sanitiser for you to use when you arrive.
24. If you are picking up an order they will be ready for you for no contact collection at the barn entrance
25. Please respect everyone’s 2m social distancing, - this is easy on the field, but slightly more care is needed in the barn. Please bring a mask, so assistance can be given at closer quarters if required.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.